عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسندگان [English]چکیده [English]
In this study, Doroodzan dam reservoir was sampled over 26-month period and twice per month at different depths and chloride concentration were measured. Based on the measured data, HEC5-Q model was calibrated and then used to simulate the reservoir. Mean Concentrations of observed and simulated chloride in the first year were 52.9 and 55.6 and in second year 79.7 and 85.8 mgL-1, respectively. The variations of measured and predicted Cl concentrations in the first year were between 33.7-106.4 and 33.2 - 84.9 mgL-1, respectively and in the second year 28.4-177.7 and 28.6-169.0 mgL-1, respectively. The maximum Cl concentrations in the first and second years were 106.4 and 177.7 mgL-1, respectively. Comparison of predicted concentrations and amounts of statistical parameters including d, RMSE, and MAE showed that predicted values in both years were in close agreement with observed data.
2. باصری، م. 1383. بررسی و شبیه سازی پدیده لایه بندی در مخزن سد درودزن، پایان نامه کارشناسی ارشد مهندسی آبیاری و زهکشی، دانشگاه شیراز.
3. Canavan, C. M.؛ C. A. Caldwell ؛N. S. Bloom. 2000. Discharge of methylmercury – enriched hypolimnetic water from a stratified reservoir. Sci. Total Environ. 260, 159-170.
4. Dunn, A. M. 2000. Tree ring investigations of late Holocene drought and stream flow in south-central Texas. In: 34th Annual Meeting, Boulder, CO.
5. Elbaz – Poulichet, F.؛ A. Nagy ؛T. Cserny. 1997. The distribution of redox sensitive elements (U, As, Sb, V, and Mo) along a river-wetlant-lake system (Balaton Region, Hungary). Aquat. Geochem. 3, 267-282.
6. Gideon, G.؛ J. Imberger ؛ T. Zohary ؛ J. Antenucci ؛ A. Anis ؛ T. Rosenberg. 2003. Simulating the thermal dynamics of lake Kinnerat. Ecological modeling. 162. 69-86.
7. Gleick, P. H. 2000. The changing water paradigm: a look at the twenty-first century water resources development. Water Int. 25, 127-1238.
8. Gvirtzman, H.؛ G. Gerven ؛ G. Gvirtzman. 1997. Hydrogeological modeling of the saline hot springs at the Sea of Galilee, Israel. Water Resour. Res. 33, 913-926.
9. Hakanson, L. ؛ A. Parparov ؛ K. D. Hambright. 2000. Modelling the impact of water level fluctuations on water quality (suspended particulater matter) in Lake Kinneret, Israel. Ecol. Model. 128, 101- 125.
10. Hambright, K. ؛ T. Zohary ؛ W. Eckert. 1997. Potential influence of low water levels on lake kinneret: re-appraisal and modification of and early hypothesis. Limnologica 27, 149-155.
11. Louchouarn, P. ؛ M. Lucotte ؛ A. Mucci ؛ P. Pichet. 1993. Geochemistry of mercury in two hydroelectric reservoirs of Quebec, Canada. Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci. 50, 269-281.
12. Lucotte, M. ؛ R. Schetagne ؛ N. Therien ؛ C. Langlois ؛ A. Tremblay. 1999. Mercury in the Biogeochemical Cycle Natural Environments and Hydroelectric Reservoirs of North Quebec, Canada. Spriner Verlag, Berlin.
13. Mace, R. E. ؛ A. H. Chowdhury ؛ R. Anaya ؛ S. C. Way. 2000. Groundwater availability of the trinity aquifer, Hill Country, Texas: Numerical simulations through 2050. Texas Department of Water Resources, Austin, TX.
14. Mazor, E. ؛ F. Mero. 1969. Geochemical tracing of mineral resources in the Lake Tiberias basin. J. Hydrol. 7, 276-317.
15. Montgomery, S. ؛ M. Lucotte ؛ L. Cournoyer. 2000. The use of stable carbon isotopes to evaluate the importance of fine suspended particulate matter in the transfer of methyl mercury to biota in boreal flooded environments. Sci. Total. Environ. 261,33-41.
16. Romero, J. R. ؛ J. P. Antenucci ؛ J. Imberger. 2007. One – and three- dimensional biogeochemical simulation of two different reservoirs. Ecological modeling. 174: 143-160.
17. Rosenberg, D. M. ؛ F. Berkes ؛ R. A. Bodaly ؛ R. E. Hecky ؛ C. A. Kelly ؛ J. W. M. Rudd. 1997. Large-scale impacts of hydroelectric development. Evviron. Rev. 5, 27- 54.
18. Rosenberg, D. M. ؛ P. McCully ؛ C. M. Pringle. 2000. Global- Scale environmental effects of hydrological alteration: introduction. Bioscience. 50, 746-751.
19. Willmott, C. J. ؛ 1982. Some comments on the evaluation of model performance. Bulletin American Meteorological Society. 63:1309-1313.