Alighadri, M., S. Hazrati., A. Sakhaiezadeh and M. Soleymanpoor. 2011. Measurement of Nitrate Concentrations in Drinking Water SupplySources and Distribution Network of Ardabil City, Journal of Ardabil University of MedicalSciences,2(2):69-75[Persian].
Aslan, S and A. Turkman. 2006 Nitrate and pesticidesremoval from contaminated water using Biodenitrification reactor, Processbiochemistry,41(4):882-6.
Bhatnagar, A., E. Kumar and M. Sillanpaa. 2010. Nitrate removal from water by nano-alumina: Characterization and sorption Studies. Chemical Engineering Journal,163: 317– 23.
Cengeloglu. Y., A. Tor, M. Ersoz and G. Arslan. 2006. Removal of nitrate from aqueous solution by using red mud.Separation and Purification Technology, 51: 374– 8.
Chabani, M., A. Amrane and A. Bensmaili. 2007. Kinetics of nitrates adsorption on Amberlite IRA 400 resin. Desalination, 206: 560-567.
Chatterjee, S and S. Hanwoo. 2009. The removal of nitrate from aqueous solutions by chitosan hydrogel beads. J. of Hazardous Materials, 164: 1012-1018
Demiral, H and G. Gunduzoglu. 2010. Removal of nitrate from aqueous solutions by active carbon prepared from sugar beet bagasse. Bioresource Technology, 101: 1675- 80.
Fennesy, MS., and JK. Cronk. 1997. The effectiveness and restoration potential of riparian ecotones for the management of nonpoint source pollution, particularly nitrate. Crit. Rev. Environ. Sci. Technol, 27: 285–317.
Islam, M., P. C. Mishra and R. Patel. 2010. Physicochemical characterization of hydroxyapatite and its application towards removal of nitrate from water. Journal of Environmental Management,91(9):1883–91.
- Jano, P and H. Buchtová. 2003. Sorption of dyes from aqueous solutions onto fly ash. J. Water research, 37 :4938-44.
- Katal, R., M. S. Baei, H. T. Rahmati, and H. Esfandian. 2012. Kinetic, isotherm and thermodynamic study of nitrate adsorption from aqueous solution using modified rice husk. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 18(1): 295-302.
Khanik, G. R., M. Mahdavi., A. Ghasri and S. Saeednia. 2008. Investigation of nitrate concentrations in some bottled water available in Tehran. Iranian Journal of Health and Environment (1):45-50
Keranen, A., T. Leiviska, o. Hoemi and J. Tanskanen. 2014. Removal of nitrate by modified pine sawdust: Effects of temperature and co-existing anions. Journal of Environmental Management 147: 46-54.
-Kesseru, P., I. Kiss and Z. Bihari. 2003. Biological denitrification in a continuous-flow pilot bioreactor containing immobilized Pseudomonas butanovora cells. Biores Technol, 87:75-80.
Langmuir, I. the adsorption of gases on palne surfaces of glass, mica and platinum. J.Am. chem.
- Maleki, A., and A. Eslami. 2011. Isotherm and kinetics of arsenic (V) adsorption from aqueous solution using modified wheat straw. Iran. J. Health and Environ, 3 (4): 439-450.
- Mishra, P.C., and R. K. Patel. 2009. Use of agricultural waste for the removal of nitrate- nitrogen from aqueous medium. J. of Environmental Management, 90: 519-522.
18- Song, X., X. Cheng and X. Yang. 2008. Correlation between the bond dissociation energies and impact sensitivities in nitramine and polynitro benzoate molecules with polynitro alkyl groupings. J.Hazardous Materials,150: 317-21.
-- WANG, Yu., Bao-yu. GAO, Wen-wen. YUEand Qin-yan. YUE. 2007. Preparation and utilization of wheat straw anionic sorbent for the removal of nitrate from aqueous solution. Journal of Environmental Sciences 19: 1305–1310.
- Xing, X., B. Gao, Q. Zhong, Yue. Q, and Q. Li.2011. Sorption of nitrate onto amine-crosslinked wheat straw: Characteristics, column sorption and desorption properties. J. Hazardous Materials 186: 206-211