نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 زمینشناسی مهندسی، دانشگاه فردوسی مشهد
2 استاد، گروه زمین شناسی، دانشگاه فردوسی، مشهد، ایران
عنوان مقاله [English]
The construction of underground dams is one of the effective solutions for the providing of water for different consumptions in minor ratio. These constructions are used for preventing the crisis and scarcity of water in tropical and semi tropical zones. These dams can improve the condition of environment and aquifers. In this research the necessary factors for selecting an appropriate place for making underground dam in Miyanrud River in Ravar city of Kerman province are investigated. For this purpose the desk studies and field investigation are performed. After the elementary studies on site, geoelectric studies are performed for recognizing of depth condition of ground such as thickness and sediment of source of dam. By manual digging and geotechnical investigations the depth surface of water and amount of under surface current water are measured. With the geophysical exploration and geotechnical investigations in axis and reservoir of underground dam, Underpass flow measurement at the section of the river, Groundwater Quality Assessment and also the routing of Salinity of Subsurface flow, the proposed site of underground dams was investigated at the distance between Ravar city to margin of desert. Results showed that the selected site has relatively suitable condition to construct an underground dam.
1. امینی زاده بزنجانی، م. ر. 1379. سد خاکی زیر زمینی کندر کهنوج الگویی مناسب جهت کاهش اثرات خشکسالی، اولین کنفرانس ملی بررسی راهکارهای مقابله با کم آبی و خشکسالی. صفحه 519-509.
2. Basmaci, Y. 1983. Underground dams for groundwater development, Summary of paper to be presented at the groundwater technology divisions education section, International water well exposition St Louis, USA, Ground Water, 522 PP.
4. Garagunis, C.N. 1981. Construction of an impervious diaphragm for improvement of a Subsurface water reservoir and simulations protection from migrating salt water, Bulletin of International Association Engineering Geology, 24, 169-172.
5. Giovanni, F., G. Marco and C. Fabio. 2008. A methodology for the pre-selection of suitable sites for surface and underground small dams in arid areas, A case study in the region of Kidal, Mali. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, 33 , 74–85.
6. Gupta, R.N., K. P. Mukhergee and B .Singh. 1987. Design of underground artificial dams for mine water storage. International Journal of Mine Water, 6, 1-14.
7. Hansson, G. and A. Nilsson. 1986. Groundwater dams for rural supplies in developing countries. Ground water, 24, 497-506.
8. Helweg, O.J. and G. Smith. 1978. Appropriate technology for artificial aquifers. Ground water,16, 144-148.
10. Nilsson, A. 1988. Ground water dam for small-scale water supply. Intermediate technology publication ltd.
12. Pavlin, B. 1973. Establishment of subsurface Dams and utilization of natural subsurface Barriers for realization of underground storage in the coastal karst spring zones and their protection against seawater intrusion. In Trans. 11 th Int. Congress on large dams, 1, 487- 501.
13. Piper, A.M. 1944. A graphical procedure in the geochemical interpretation of water- analysis. American Geophysical Union Transactions, 25, 914-923.
14. Silvafilho V., G. SobralBarcellos, C. Emblanch, B. S. Blavoux, M. MariaSella, Daniel, R. Simler, J. Cesar Wasserman 2009. Groundwater chemical characterization of aRio de Janeiro coastal aquifer SE Brazil; Journal of South American Earth Sciences, 27, 100–108.
15. Singh, A.K., G.C. Mondal, B.K. Tewary and A. Sinha 2009. Major ion chemistry, solute acquisition processes and quality assessment of mine water in Damodar Valley coalfield, India.Abstracts of the International Mine Water Conference 19th – 23rd October 2009, Pretoria, South Africa.
16. Stengel, H.V. 1968. Wasserspeicherung inden sanden eines riuers, Wissenschaftliche forschung in sudwestafrika (7. Folge). John Meinert (Pty) Ltd., Windhoek, S.W.A., 54 pp.